Saturday, March 12, 2022

Memories that can and cannot be kept.

 My experience in 'White Sand Beach, Bataan'

This is one of my treasured photos. It's way back 2016 when my cousins were still complete because some of them now are in abroad, while some got married. It was the last picture we had together. It was a nice sunset in a beach, while we feel the the warmth and the cold breeze of the seaside. This is also why whenever I happen to see the sunset, it brings some nostalgia upon me. I really miss the memory that this photo brings, and hopefully that we may have a chance to remake these photos together again.


Peak of the mountain, Camias Pampanga
This photo was taken when I was in 10th grade. Mountain hiking is a trend that time. So, me and my friends decided to go to one of the famous mountains in our town, and it is called the 'Camias Mountain'. Well... as you can see, in the photo, I seem like I'm not happy or I'm a bit upset, and I am! (laughs) It was my first time in hiking and I didn't know the struggle to go up to the peak of the mountain. 

The terrain was also bad. We went out at 3 am, but we reached the peak at 7 am. It was so tiring, hella tiring. But, I admit that it was fun, adventurous and exciting. It is really cold up there, and the view is worth all the struggles! I just felt like I'm close with the nature just by inhaling the breeze up there, and if you can see all the greens in the photo, yeah... it's really refreshing to the eyes!


Kaingin Resort in Babo Pangulo Porac Pampanga



Just like the first photo. This photo was the last photo I had in memory that me and my cousins (father side) were all complete. If I remember it correctly, it was before the pandemic strikes. It was an overnight stay. The resort itself is good and nice. You can stay at the villas and can do whatever you want without bothering the other villa's, because the villa's are separated with fences.
 
Now, even if the pandemic is already lifting, we are not sure if we can go to resorts anymore because all of us are busy now. Some of my cousins are working on other places away from our hometown, so it's already rare to make us get together again in complete. 

Wedding Preparation in Lewis Grand Hotel


This photo is my most favorite! This was taken way back 2018. It was my first time to experience a stay in hotel. It was really nice and relaxing, especially when my stay was all free and was paid by my cousin who was getting married that time. I was one of the bridesmaids. This was my last photo with her though, because after she got married, she flew to Madrid, Spain with her husband, because that was her husband's hometown.

My second hiking in Villamaria- Hacienda Calista


This photo was a memory of my second hiking. At this time, I already expected the struggle of mountain hiking, so I was no longer feeling shock and upset when we reached the peak. Also, at the peak, there was a tourist spot which is what we really aim to see in this adventure, and it was the Hacienda Calista. The place has a lot of flowers around and to add with the ambience was the consistent cold breeze even if the sun is already up.

In this second hike, I was with my classmates.




No comments:

Post a Comment

What is there to Travel?

What is really there to Travel?   Is travelling only about the destination or the place? Why does some people find it addicting while I neve...