Monday, March 14, 2022

Favorites saves the day!

 Food experience, going with the trend.


So, the photo above is called a Burger steak in a board. It's really tasty and suits. The story behind this experience was way back 2019, in Porac Proper town, there is a trending food stall for a while and that's where me and my friend got curious as well, and it happened that the food stall has has a twist.

It seems like a small food court. There are separated stalls that sells different kind of foods, and the stalls owner are also different. It really looks like a small food court. There are stalls for burger steaks, milk drinks, liquors, desserts, chicken, pork, and beef are also being offered by different stalls. 

It's so unique, and even the place itself. It doesn't look so cozy, and in fact it was designed to look a lot more like 90's design. The place is called 'Tagpuan'. Sadly, because of pandemic, they were brought into force closure, and up until now, they were not able to open the place.


PANCAKES saves the day.


Pancake has always been my favorite and comfort food. No matter what kind of pancake it is, and no matter what the filling, the twist, and the flavor, I will always love pancakes! Photo above was also offered from the place I mentioned above, 'Tagpuan'. Just like how delicious looking it is, the taste doesn't disappoint as well.

This started when I was a kid. My grandma used to sell hotcakes, the most original one for me, the one that you can buy for 2 pesos and has margarine and sugar on top. I was so addicted to it, and until I grew up, it was still my favorite food, although because our taste buds changes at times, the pancake overtook it, lol.

Though this photo looks similar from the photo above, but it is actually called waffle pancakes. Just like what I've said earlier, no matter what it looks like, and no matter what twist it is, for me, they look and tastes the same! So delicious, and I think I will never get enough of this certain food. 

This was bought from 'Eggz and Brekky' and it's really so delicious. Though, I never said the other way around for pancakes, lol. 



1 comment:

What is there to Travel?

What is really there to Travel?   Is travelling only about the destination or the place? Why does some people find it addicting while I neve...