Saturday, February 19, 2022

Cafe, Milktea Shops, and Bites. My list of Favorites Shops in our town.

 

Ten out of Ten Teas

Ten out of Ten Teas is a Bubble Tea and Bite Shop. It is located on Porac Proper Town, and with an extended branch in our community. I love this shop starting from their Milkteas to their Bites. My most favorite is their Strawberry Latte with Cream cheese, and their Chicken Buffalo Wings. Even my family loves to order from this shop from time to time.

Tastes from the Greens


Tastes from the Greens is widely known in Angeles City and other part of Pampanga or even on other provinces. I can still remember that I started drinking Milktea becasue of TFTG. I just love their Creampuff so much, and I think many others too. 

I used to visit in Angeles solely for this Milktea, it will take an hour to reach Angeles City from out town, but I still used to go in A.C because of TFTG's Milktea. That's why when I heard that there will be a new branch in our town, I was so happy. 

D’teacakes


D’Tea Cakes is a new Milk Tea and Cake shop located also in Porac, Pampanga, but its original branch was established first in our community. On its first 2 years, it became well-known for its good service and delicious milk teas and foods, so the owner decided to build it’s first ever extended branch in Porac Proper Town. My most favorite in this shop is their Yema add ons. Their cakes are also infamous for their unique styles and its signature taste, though they’re a bit pricy.

They also offer, pizza's, coffees, and a lot more if you're not a fan of Milk Tea's.

Milktealicious



Milktealicious is also one of my favorite Milktea shop, specially their Chocolate Milktea. I rarely order chocolate drinks, but in this shop, their chocolate Milktea is worth trying. It’s not sugary and the chocolate taste is just enough to enjoy. It is also located in Porac Proper Town.

(Extra)

Also, in the Porac Branch, Milktealicious has a partnership with one of my other favorite food, Shawarma Stall, named TGIS. It is one of the reason why I considered Milktealicious as one of my favorite shops of Milktea. Their Shawarms wrap, and Salads are the best to partner with Milktealicious's drinks. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

What is there to Travel?

What is really there to Travel?   Is travelling only about the destination or the place? Why does some people find it addicting while I neve...