Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Soar far, soar high! It's a Soaring Page!

Hi. This is your author! My name is Armina Balilu, but you can call me ‘Mina’. This blog is all about travel blogs, and you can look forward on every content I’ll create within the best of my ability. But, let me start first about myself. I’m currently studying at Systems Plus College foundation, taking up Bachelor of Science in Tourism Management. I’m 19 years old, and was born in the year 2002. I’m a full-time novel writer at Stary Writing Company. In every words that I write, I always think that it must be something that the readers will look forward on reading the following one, and it excites and thrills me more than anything. Writing this blog about travelling is a bit challenging for me, but doing something that is new and came from both of my career—travelling and writing, is something that makes me more excited.

Travelling can be a hobby, a passion, a job, and it can also be happiness. It’s quite risky, but it’s all fun. Travelling can make you feel more connected with the world. Especially when learning about various cultures and traditions and meet a lot of people with different languages.

I was never fond of travelling when I was a kid, but whenever I read about interesting places from different parts of the world. It makes me want to go to that certain place. The feeling of wanting to see it within my very own eyes is what made me want to travel around the world. This is also the reason why I chose this field, I want to explore, I want to travel, I want to go to different places, I want to experience all the weather, and I want to meet a lot of people with different traditions, beliefs, and cultures. I want to experience and write everything about it. I want to write in here, in my paper, in my notes, in my sites, but most importantly in my heart.

Honestly, I never expect for myself to choose this field in tourism. I grew up wanting to be in a medical field, but later on, I found myself in the field of writing, and I was supposed to take up Journalism, but then I believe it is something that wasn’t for me, and so here I chose Tourism management. Why? Actually, I don’t really know why, but I’m enjoying it, and the more I learn about it— the more I want to finish and look forward to it. I believe with the saying, “You wouldn’t continue nor pursue what you don’t really want. Because, you— are the writer of your dreams.”

I can see myself in this field. I can picture myself wearing a uniform with a smile on my face, travelling around the world, and meeting a lot of people. I never regretted this choice, and so here I am, continuing with the progress of building myself, and preparing myself for the future that I want to live. So, this is not where we’ll end it, but this is we’re we’ll start it. Let’s all look forward to the new learning, experiences and adventures. The world is beautiful enough to make our life meaningful by exploring it. The world is waiting for you, for me, and for us to explore it!

Let's soar far, and soar high! This blog/page can also be a tool to start your adventures. So, feel free to be inspired, to learn, and to look forward about travelling through every page of this blog.

Soaring Page was built by Armina Balilu who intends to inform and to share her personal life experiences. The title Soaring Page was inspired by the author who is a real-life writer. She believes that every single page of a book is powerful enough to move one's soul, it's a soaring page. A definition of soaring is to rise, increase, and to fly. 

"Every page of a book is powerful enough to soar high, it's a soaring page."


No comments:

Post a Comment

What is there to Travel?

What is really there to Travel?   Is travelling only about the destination or the place? Why does some people find it addicting while I neve...